End of summer holidays offer!
Pony experience 's
Here at Southlea Barn in South Newington, Banbury we have hosted pony parties for 8 years. We always deliver excellent pony parties and create lots of memories to treasure forever.
We provide a choice of bespoke pony party packages to suit your needs so please don't hesitate to contact us for more information.
We aim to run our pony parties for you, so all you do is bring the cake and food. Leave the rest to us!
A standard pony party includes :
- 2 hours and up to 11 guests
- 30 minutes of pony party games
- 30 minutes of grooming and decorating the ponies using brushes, ribbon and hair accessories supplied by us.
- 30 minutes of rides with an arts and crafts activity table set for those who are not having a pony ride.
- 30 minutes of picnic time where you can enjoy your picnic and cake in our purpose built pony party room, or outside depending on weather.
- A special rosette for each child and a certificate for 'pony training'.
Small Pony Party
- 1 hour long for up to 4 children ( 2 ponies for games and one for rides.)
- Pony ride for each of the children,
- Grooming time with the ponies
- Time for you to eat your lunch if you plan on bringing one.
- A certificate for each child for 'pony training' and a special rosette.
Meet and Greet Pony Experiences
This is aimed at children who just want to spend some time with the ponies!
- 30 min includes grooming and a ride for the child.
Deluxe meet and greet 45 Minutes
- A ride and playing games with the ponies
- Comes with a certificate for the child/children
£30 for one child.
£45 for 2.
Max 2 children.
As standard for all our pony parties,
Current standard riding hats are provided.
Use of purpose build party room and toilet facilities.
Rubbish can be left here and we will dispose for you.
Table cloths provided.
Extra child for the pony parties is £10
Birthday decorations pink or blue £5
Pony Party bags, personalised themed included bag, small toy, puzzle/instrument, stickers and sweets £3 per bag.
Extra time is £50 per half hour.
Personalised pony party invitations sent to you in the post at time of booking £6
We require a 50% deposit a time booking.
If the weather is to bad we can move the pony party to another date that suits your need depending on availability but we do have an indoor space so all that would need to be outside are the actual rides. we have wet weather gear children can borrow.